We bring extensive experience working on all types of projects in the residential sector ranging from student accommodation, build-to-rent, luxurious private houses to large scale residential development and mixed use schemes with our design advise tailored to meet key drivers associated with each project type.
With sustainability and environmental considerations at its core, we collaborate with the client and project design and construction teams to identify and implement well considered, optimal and cost effective MEP solutions on projects.
KEY SERVICE AND DESIGN DRIVERS:
- Planning considerations
- Overcoming challenges with building acoustics
- Minimising services space allocations to maximise lettable units/usable areas
- Avoiding the need for cooling
- Dwelling overheating assessment achieving a balance between beneficial solar gains and overheating
- Specialist lighting design for bespoke developments
- Exploring and implementing centralised energy centres and district heating networks
- Modular and off site construction approaches
- Cost effective sustainable solutions with focus on energy in use rather than compliance in designs