CIVIL and Structural DESIGN SERVICES
At Crayside Consulting we have extensive experience working on civil and structural engineering projects in the railway, maritime, highways, healthcare, education and commercial sector.
Our dynamic team of talented engineers engage and collaborate with clients, design and construction teams right from inception to completion and post completion, combining technical excellence with strong relationships.
Within the rail sector, our staff can act as Contractor's Responsible Engineer (CRE), Contractor's Engineering Manager (CEM) and as the Designated Project Engineer (DPE) across GRIP Stages 1-8.
With our extensive experience and understanding of Civil and Structural design services, appreciation of new technologies and industry trends, we deliver safe, sustainable, resilient, cost effective and robust designs for projects within varied sectors, scale and complexities.
- Full Civil & Structural Design Duties (All RIBA/BSRIA/GRIP Stages)
- Pre-feasibility/feasibility Studies
- Expert Witness Role
- Client-Side Design and Installation Monitoring
- Contractor-Side Design and Build
- CAD and 3D Modelling
- Peer Review and Due Diligence
- Building Surveys and Audit
- High Level Cost Advice
- Tender Support
- Intrusive Surveys and Inspections
- Lead designer role