Mechanical, electrical, and public health (MEP) services are key to ensure safe, comfortable, working structures for human use and occupation.
With our extensive experience and understanding of MEP services, appreciation of new technologies and industry trends, we deliver safe, sustainable, resilient, cost effective and energy efficient designs for projects within varied sectors, scale and complexities.
Our design services comprises of key aspects of MEP engineering including but not limited to: heating, cooling, ventilation, water, gas building management and controls, power, lighting, fire alarm, security, CCTV, lighting protection, high voltage and low voltage power systems, standby power systems, renewable technology, renewable technology, lift and above ground drainage designs.
Our dynamic team of talented engineers engage and collaborate with clients, design and construction teams right from inception to completion and post completion, combining technical excellence with strong relationships.
- Full MEP Design Duties (All RIBA/BSRIA/GRIP Stages)
- Pre-feasibility/feasibility Studies
- Client-Side Advise/Monitoring
- Expert Witness Role
- Client-Side Design and Installation Monitoring
- Contractor-Side Design and Build
- Utilities and Infrastructure Planning
- Resilience Enhancement Studies
- CAD and 3D Modelling
- Specialist Lighting Design
- CFD Modelling
- Thermal Modelling
- Energy Assessment and Compliance modelling
- Low Carbon Strategy Development
- Peer Review and Due Diligence
- Building Surveys and Audit
- Post Occupancy Energy/Performance Evaluations
- High Level MEP Cost Advice
- MEP Tender Support