Our team comes with a breadth of expertise and in-depth knowledge of all disciplines in the transport sector, including bus transit, marine transport and rail sectors, with a wide range of experience delivering station improvement projects (National Stations Improvement Programme - NSIP), Access For All schemes (AFA), Depots, Junction Lighting, Signalling Centres, Rail Operating Centres (ROC) and Bus Depot designs.
From development and maintenance of existing systems to design, approval, validation and implementation of new schemes, we support our clients throughout the project life cycle and GRIP stages to deliver resilient, reliable and sustainable engineering solutions.
KEY SERVICE AND DESIGN DRIVERS:
- Resilient, Reliable and Sustainable technical solutions
- Full understanding and implementation of vigorous design approval process by Network Rail and Train Operating Companies (TOC)
- Fully appreciation and understanding of approval processes adopted by different Network Rail Routes (Form A/B, Form EA/EB, Form F001, F002 & F003)
- Standard design and operating procedures to meet engineering assurance process set out within NR/L2/CIV/003
- In house Network Rail approved ‘Contractors Responsible Engineer (CRE)’
- In house ‘Contractors Engineering Manager (CEM)’
- Full appreciation and understanding of ratings and grading required in marine environment